I am Motivated By Music, Show Me The Money:
I Want to Get in Shape This Year: 2012 - Where Do I Start?
A common plan of attack is to start with a 3 day/week fitness plan. This is a great method to get you into a routine. Talk to a personal trainer about your goals and you'll be well on your way.
The following article is another great resource to get you headed in the right direction:
I Want to Get in Shape Quickly in 2012:
A wonderful strategy that I have successfully engaged in is called the "fitness blitz". I'll break it down for you.
- Load your iPod/MP3 player with great songs from our forums.
- Find some friends to join the blitz.
- Choose a number of days for the blitz (I've enjoyed 20 and 30 in the past).
- Choose a number of minutes to workout for each day.
- Establish a penalty system ($/day missed).
- Workout for the number of days you decided in step 4 for the number of minutes you decided in step 5.
- Any days missed cost each participant a penalty (increasing the penalty for each day missed is a good method).
- If all else fails, try this: 30 minutes of exercise for 30 days in a row. First missed day costs $5, second missed day costs $15 (add $10 each time).
- Donate all the money collected to a local charity and then rinse and repeat!
Here's to you achieving your fitness goals in 2012 : )