How To Dine At White Castle Like a Pro:
1) Always ask for ketchup on your burger (it takes away from the stale flavour of rehydrated onions and steamed meat).
2) Avoid all fish items at all costs (ie, Fish Slider, Fish Nibblers, Clam Strips, Surf n' Turf Burger).
3) If something tastes gross, dip it in honey mustard sauce (it's delicious).
4) If a large drink won't quench your thirst, just order a gallon of sweetened iced tea (for only 1100 kcal and 1.5 cups of sugar).
5) If you go through the drive-thru, don't be surprised if the employee who takes your money at window #1 is the same employee who gives you your food at window #2 (we referred to this as "getting double-windowed" and it was especially creepy when the employee who double-windowed us was cross-eyed and only had 3 teeth).
White Castle: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
Overall, I agree that the sliders weren't as tasty as some of their fast-food counterparts, but they're still edible. We found that the best item was the Cheese Sticks and the worst was the Surf n' Turf Burger (2 beef patties + 2 fish patties).
Don't take it from me, though. I highly encourage you to go on your own White Castle journey! If you're lucky enough to find a double drive-thru that features a dumbwaiter, this will enhance the entertainment of your trip even more!